Thursday, February 19, 2009

Henna mix up & hair roll

So I mixed up my henna today. I used a different kind - the one my neighbor gave me. I don't have Aussie Moist or v05 so I used HE LTR cond and Mills Creek Jojoba cond. I'll add the vatika oil in tomorrow night before I apply. In the 2nd pic I have only added hot water.

I didn't do a pic of my bun today but I decided I'd take a pic of my pin up before I put on my satin scarf. I m&s with wave nouv and hot 6. I think I could do some pin ups while my hair isn't so uncontrollable (with NG). Just to get something different.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmmm, that's the henna I use. Sorry you had such a bad experience.
    I will say that I hate bunning, but in going throughout your blog, I see so many creative ideas and the progress you've made. I think I may get it together with the help of your bun pics.Thanks for sharing your bun pics, they are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete