Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cowash...lots of pics

So this is my last wash before my relaxer. Did a cowash with V05 then 2 minutes of Aphogee 2 min reconstructor, then 2 hours no heat DC with Aussie Moist, honey & vatika enriched coconut oil. Not too much came out in the shower.

Last look. I really don't see a diff but I guess I won't really know until Thurs.

Close up...looks longer here for some reason (where it stops relative to armpit)

First detangle. I decided to really detangle today because I don't want the hairdresser being harsh with my hair when it is tangled. So this was from first go over with big shower comb. I then used a smaller comb then rat tail comb and rollerset.


Right side

Left side....ewwww

Detangling tools....not too bad

Sloppy rollerset but I really went lazy with it.

I don't really know what I'll do this week with the gym and all but as I think of something I'll share I guess. Right now I'm thinking ponytails....

No comments:

Post a Comment