Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Finally, I washed.

Gee, an entire week! My hair was like "this chick is crazy!"

I finally washed last night. I don't know what or why I waited so long - weellllll, I kinda loved the feel of my blown out hair. So really quickly, I used my new cleansing conditioner. It was fine. I don't really know if I used it properly but whatever....my hair is 7 weeks post on Thursday so I do my best. I did the 2 min reconstructor, then about 25 mins of DC with heat (garlic cond), then a min or 2 of the porosity cond. Then rollerset and sat under dryer for about 35 mins. Half dried then I wrapped. Not planning to wrap again, just had to get rid of the setter lines and the curls. So I had some shedding in the shower, and also when I wrapped some came out. The big difference is my hair felt soft the entire time so I'm grateful. I think I'll have to do the entire "extremely damaged hair" thing again. Maybe next week Tues night after the gym.

My hair was soooo pretty when I took the rollers out but then this morning...blah. That's what I get for not completely drying my hair but whatevs. It just needs to last until Friday. No complaints about the Wen yet, we'll see what happens on Friday.


This morning

No comments:

Post a Comment