Thursday, March 26, 2009

Got my new co-wash conditioner!

So my Wen Cleansing Conditioner came in the mail yesterday *big grin*

Now one would think I was over this whole PJ thing BUT NO. Sunshyne over at Hairlicious had to review Creme of Nature Professional Nourishing and Strengthening Treatment particularly from the mindset of a DPR-11 lover (which she is). She proclaims this one a winner so of course now I am intrigued. Once my 2 jars of DPR-11 is done, I will purchase this and use this instead.

Went to the gym last night and I thought "well there goes my lovely blown out roots" but alas! It wasn't so bad. I just m&s with Wave Nouv. and Hot 6 oil, did one huge pin curl where my ponytail for the gym was, and tied it down. Not so bad. I am soooooooo tempted to go to the hairdresser tomorrow so my hair is cute for the weekend but I think I'll just wait until Sunday and do it myself then go to the hairdresser next Fri instead. Or I'll do it myself Fri night - fat chance at that happening. This morning I m&s again with the same prods then put a little mango butter and HBCO on my edges. Tried to use a headband but it fell off (hair so smooth and silky lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment