Tuesday, March 31, 2009

After cut pics

So here's my Saturday and Monday hair styles.

I did not wash my hair all week *gasp*!!!!

Was just tired and also didn't want to lose that great feeling but had to break down and wash last night...I'll discuss that in the next post. Anyhoo, my hair was fairly well behaved...had wonderful texture, sometimes it was a little difficult to figure out how to style it since it's shorter. Had my moments where I missed my hair but I am in a MUCH better place than I was before the cut.


I did a side sweep on Sat for church. I thought it looked very cute from the front and in person. I don't know that the camera captured that well

This was yesterday. By the end of the day this was falling apart lol

2 comments:

  1. The hairstyles are cute, but I must say, I was so mesmerized by the shine and health of your hair that I hardly noticed the styling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! You cannot imagine the relief I have now that my hair feels healthy...I feel like I can handle the rest now =)

    ReplyDelete