Friday, January 16, 2009

Daily check in: last pre-henna pic =)

m&s last night with wave nouv and castor oil, pinned up, & covered. m&s this morning with mango butter and castor oil. Bunned. No combing = no hair loss. I think this may work. I will continue to see what happens on wash day in terms of hair loss. My hair feels good. As usual I have been protecting with scarf before putting on my winter hat. Not washing until tomorrow afternoon when I do my henna so I guess I'll be bunning it for church tomorrow.

~bun~

OMG!!! I lurve my NTM daily conditioner BUT what is this I am hearing about it containing parabens?

Just so you know, I will be researching parabens, their risks, and the products that use them this weekend - we can learn & grow together.

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I have no idea what parabens are, but I am not ready to let go of my NTM DC. I searched high and low to find a dc like this. I went through hundreds of products and this one is definitely a staple for me. Parabens!? I'll be looking out for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have beautiful hair! Do you take supplements?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! No, I don't use supplements...I used to take multivitamins regularly but I no longer do. I'm gonna get back to that!

    ReplyDelete