Monday, July 20, 2009

Where have I been?

NOT taking care of my hair, that's for sure lol

I washed last weekend Sunday night after a long, grimy day, and put my hair in a bun to airdry then forgot about it all week. Too lazy, and too busy. Whats worse, I put conditioner on it Wed in the morning and bunned, convinced I would wash it Wed night. Didn't happen.

****sorry for some of the sizes...too laxy to fix****

Wed grime
Finally Friday night, with my hair smelling and feeling grimy, I co-washed and air-dried.

It was smelly...I go to the gym at least 3 times per week. I am embarrassed lol



My Sat bun & then heading to bed I put that bun under a scarf which fell off like 5 times during the night...don't know why I didn't use the bonnet

Then because I had dinner with some ladies I went to high school with, I washed again on Sunday. Curls made it through the night into Monday but something will probably have to be done tonight as I have another event to attend Tuesday. These things keep popping up when I'm on the wrong side of a relaxer lol.
Fresh curls before I separated them

Not so fresh at work this morning...DC in order tonight...30 mins under dryer. Need a conditioner though as I only have DPR 11 at home at the moment

what a lot of pics!
~the end~

4 comments:

  1. S-hair too lazy to sign in =)July 20, 2009 at 10:35 AM

    Oh, I hope I'm close!!

    I haven't been stretching really (just 8 weeks each time) but after my August relaxer I will be (10 weeks minimum)...and not doing as much DCs as I should. If I was, I think I would be there this relaxer in August but I may have to wait for it since I haven't been taking the best care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your curls are so shiny and pretty!

    ReplyDelete