Thursday, July 2, 2009

I was dying to wash

Tuesday, as soon as I landed at JFK and made it home, no matter I had been traveling all day and had work the next morning, I needed to wash. I was just annoyed at how lazy I'd gotten about my hair.

So co-washed with Wen, then 30 seconds with the porosity, 2 minutes with Aphogee re-constructor, and DC with DPR-11 only with heat for 20 mins (cooled it off for abt 10 mins). I didn't detangle in the shower. Instead I chose to cover with t-shirt for about 10-15 mins, then apply HE LTR leave-in and detangle. Almost nothing came out. Tied with scarf, pinned up a plait and was on my way.


Wed bun - oh, btw I am back to protective styling


Today's bun

1 comment:

  1. THANKS SO MUCH HUNN FOR STOPPING BY!!! WE ARE LOVING THE HAIR : )....WE CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL OUR HAIR STARTS GETTING BACK LONG AGAIN!! SEEMS LIKE ITS GOING TO BE FOREVER!...MAKE SURE U KEEP IN TOUCH....

    **YANTAN**

    ReplyDelete