Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Organics Carrot Oil with Tea Tree

I got this instead of my normal hot 6...it's ok. Idk what else to say. Seems to do a good job plus I don't mind the smell. It isn't heavy. Has consistency of medium weight oil just like hot 6. Of course it not only has carrot oil in it...has a bunch of other oils (no petrolatum). When I do my hot oil tx I'll let you know how it worked...
Ingredients

Soybean Oil - Glycine Soja , Carrot Seed Oil - Daucus Carota Sativa , Fragrance - Parfum , Castor Seed Oil - Ricinus Communis , Propylparaben , Jojoba Seed Oil - Simmondsia Chinensis , Olive Fruit Oil - Olea Europaea , Walnut Seed Oil - Juglans Regina , Tea Tree Leaf Oil - Melaleuca Alternifolia , Tocopherol , Kiwi Fruit Extract - Actinidia Chinensis , Safflower Seed Oil - Carthamus Tinctorius , Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract , Achillea Millefolium Extract , Cucumber Fruit Extract - Cucumis Sativa , Carrageenan Extract - Chondrus Crispus , Matricaria Flower Extract - Chamomilla Recutita , Thyme Extract - Tymus Vulgaris , Panax Ginseng Root Extract , Sage Leaf Extract - Salvia Officinalis , Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract


Ok, now for all you ladies. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTON THE BUN VIDEO. It's just that since I can't do it solo and I didn't take advantage of my friend 2 weeks ago, I have to wait to ask someone to record it for me. Luckily, that night is tonight. I'm sure it would look better on newly relaxed hair but this should still be helpful.


Here is my bun today

No comments:

Post a Comment