Friday, February 12, 2010

Post whore

This week I've been posting like crazy!

Anyhoo, went to cheaply update my stash at Sally's last night. I have to get my favs another time but I needed something to tide me over. I got Mane n Tail moisturizer texturizer conditioner, Silk Elements megasilk olive conditioner, a color applicator bottle for my oil mix, and a mixing bowl for my conditioner concoctions.

After reading up on Mane n Tail I decided it wouldn't be the best all day dry deep conditioner product (protein rich) so I mixed abt 2 tablespoons of it into abt a cup (or little less) of the Silk Elements, 2 tablespoons of honey. I put it on my hair and roots this morning and covered w shower cap, scarf, and hat. I had already applied my oil mix (proclaim nat7 and JBCO) to my roots last night. I'll co wash w the Mane n Tail.

Tomorrow morning I'm going curly...gonna use my spiral rods. I rarely do this because it takes like an hour to put them all in and my arms hurt so much. But because my hair is 9 weeks on Monday, and my roots aren't the best for a straight style, and a blow out or relaxer aren't happening tonight, I gotta do it. My godson get's Christened tomorrow.

Have an enjoyable weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment