Friday, December 3, 2010

I didn't disappear

It's a combination of 2 things:

1. I am trying to make a big hair decision and I don't wanna say unless I know I'm at least 75% sure but I can't seem to make up my mind :( cowardice.

2. Work. I have some new job responsibilities and they're clashing with my old work and school and my temporary 2nd job. Luckily no more 2nd job after Dec 16th.

Here are some pics from my trip to the salon:


Oh! I forgot to tell you how someone complimented my friends locs - they really do look good - but then asked how she got it to grow. She said because it's natural. Ahmm no, both natural and relaxed hair grows. Locs grow faster (with care) because there is less manipulation and stress on the hair, her hair isn't growing so quickly just because it's natural. Come on now.

2 comments:

  1. To go natural or not to go natural... might that be the question??? cause I just went through that myself. At the moment, I have decided to go natural... However, this is the 2nd time I've decided that!! Almost 6 months post so far, last time I made it a year then relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha yes blessed tresses! I cannot keep my mouth shut. I have read soooooo much stuff trying to become informed. I have 2 friends to accompany me - one is gonna start locs and the other is gonna just go natural like me.

    I have my birthday relaxer mid Dec, I may just skip it. Lemme know if you have any advice. I'll blog my action plan one day. Hope u have some info on ur site...I'm running over there just now.

    ReplyDelete