Saturday, May 15, 2010

Stretch update: your girl's a JOKER

Now why on earth did I think I was 8 weeks yesterday when I'm in fact 10 weeks???! lol I swear I can be a blonde at times. I looked over at my ticker and realized I relaxed March 5th and not the 20th (then I checked my relaxer updates to be sure). Well that makes this stretch waaay easier for me. Woooooot!!! I only have 2 more weeks and I'll be done my first 12 week stretch. Last time I did 11 weeks and 5 days...almost there but not quite. The weirdest thing is my hair's been behaving so I didn't even notice. Even last weeks curly look, I thought was being done on 7 week hair but it was 9 week hair lol. I don't think I'll be pushing it past 12 weeks...4 relaxers a year is a great idea.

Pics are from Wed (2 on left) &Fri (bun)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your stretch. Good for you.Glad you had a pretty uneventful stretch, thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...I'm looking fwd to relaxer day :) Love to see my progress. Even when it's minimal.

    ReplyDelete