Friday, November 20, 2009

My weekly style

...as usual buns (click to expand).
I washed my hair this week. Carefully DC'd in parts with garlic, honey, and castor oil. I think it shed less but still a frustrating experience. Do you know what is starting to annoy? The hair running down my back when I'm showering. I think I'm overwhelmed.

Ok, I am taking a break for awhile. Going back to what I did in the spring. Hair salon every other week or so. Doing very little on my own. I am quite frankly tired. My hair feels better, is smoother (so sheds less on me) when I get it done at the hair salon. It just doesn't get the long DCs. So every other week (the one I'm not going to the hairdresser) I'll do a protein and moisturizing DC at home. I'll still be m&s twice daily, etc.

Started off in style by taking my behind to the salon this morning. She shampooed w Aphogee deep moisture poo and DC under the dryer for abt 10 mins w Alter Ego garlic condish. Then roller set, dried, blew out the roots and wrapped. My hair was 5 weeks on Wed. Pics on Monday...I have the cutest headband for tomorrow.

Random: NEW MOON IS OUT TODAY!!

2 comments:

  1. ALTHOUGH YOUR HAIR MAY BE SHEDDING IT LOOKS INCREDIBLY HEALTHY IN YOUR PHOTOS. DO WHAT U HAVE TO DO TO MAKE YOUR HAIR GO BACK TO NORMAL. BUT DONT CUT IT LIKE MINE LOL!!! I THINK YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO SAVE IT. BE PATIENT IT WILL BE ITS STRONG HEALTHY GLORY IN NO TIME.BTW LOVE UR PONY TAILS STYLES...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice...last year I did a BC and I regretted it so this time I'm gonna take it slow =)

    ReplyDelete