Thursday, October 22, 2009

Breaking rules hehe

Yea. Hair out today. I have a very important appointment tonight so it is worth it. I'll make it up to my hair by being very loving this weekend. I already decided I'll do a neutralizing poo, 2 step protein, and overnight DC. And one last wrap. Yes, I am not a fan of wrapping my own hair anymore. So I don't. I just pin curl or pin up and cover. I leave the wrapping to Yerena (my hairdresser). As for styling, with the exception of some Saturdays, I'm back to bunning/protective styling with a vengeance.

So last night, I co-washed with v05, did a 2 minute protein then rinsed with my old old Nexxus Humectress. I think it's done now and I'm not replacing. I've been trying to use up some products that are almost done to save myself all the extra packing (I'm moving).

roller set with purple rollers, did homework while it air dried a bit then sat under dryer for about 35 mins.

yea so the hair tucked itself into my sweater...
so I swept it out...

4 comments:

  1. You know I really, really love your hair. SOmetimes I have to get on myself for secretly hating on your hair. iT is so gorgeous. You make this hhj look so effortless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww LaQT! Thanks! You are my most vocal supporter (it's good to know I'm not talking to myself lol) and I appreciate that. I get frustrated a lot when I see the shedding or there's no progress or when I mess up and do dumb stuff to my hair but with the support of you and other ladies, this HHJ is becoming a more positive experience.

    I am rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely hair you have there...i love it! so beautiful! the body, the shine, the length. Girl you got it going on lol. Congrats, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete