Thursday, September 17, 2009

My poor broken hair...

So last night I tied my silk scarf on as usual. I actually was looking around for my satin bonnet but since I couldn't find it, and I use the silk one all the time, I was fine just using that.

Why is it that when I wake up this morning I see the end of my ponytail (that I pinned in a bun last night....guess it fell out) looking crooked and dry, hanging out from the scarf. I sweat and slept on it. So sad. So I softly pulled along the ponytail and a few broken hairs came off. BOOOOOOO! That was not a happy moment. At all. I am more than a little annoyed.

I'm not sure what I should do if anything. I'm supposed to go to the hairdresser tomorrow so it feels pointless. Maybe I should dust a little because if it broke then there are at least 6 or 7 strands with broken jagged edges. Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!


HAPPY NEWS:
**This weekend I'm getting more of my 2 min reconstructor and FINALLY, the Silk Elements Mega Cholesterol. I have been itching to use it.
**I'm doing my first pin curls and blow out at Yerena's (my Dominican hairdresser)...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment