Monday, September 21, 2009

My First Dominican Pin Curls

So I got my first Dominican pin curls this weekend...they very cute and bouncy. She also blew out my roots.

I had to put the JBCO on the roots myself aaand like a good hairlista, brought my garlic cond/JBCO mix for my D.C. I also brought the poo - Roux porosity. I'm not sure what she used as leave in.
I didn't get home Sat night until 1:30 am - well, that's Sunday morning. I was way too exhausted to pin them back up so I covered it and went straight to bed. Killed the curls in typical Shar fashion. I still made do with them Sunday on my errands.

Sunday night...

Then Sunday night I did about 6 or 7 big pin curls. When I took it out this morning, it had potential but I resisted the temptation to let it down (PROTECTIVE STYLING ladies!) and pinned it up. I am almost certain the gym will kill the curls tonight. I sweat in my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment