Sunday, August 2, 2009

Jamaican Black Castor Oil

So I clarified, did 2 step protein, then DC with my Lustrasilk & castor oil today. Hair felt good. I can't really compare it to anything since today I decided to airdry out (no braids, no bun), just the scarf on top for the first time since my BC. I don't even fully remember how that felt. My hair was more tangled than usual...not sure why. I used HE LTR and castor oil on the ends, and some motions spray on the edges then tied it down. When it dried, it looked a bit dry so I added my wave nouv anb carrot oil and that seemed to work.
Basically, I need to try the JBCO as a pre-poo, hot oil, and DC regularly before I can give an opinion so you will have to wait for a take 2.

My hair though it looks dry feels really soft. I just dont have the shine....

No comments:

Post a Comment