Castor Oil Challenge PART 3
OFFICIALLY STARTS → SEPTEMBER 2ND 2009
OFFICIALLY ENDS → DECEMBER 2ND 2009
- Apply Castor oil to your scalp at least twice a week, preferably on wash days when your hair & scalp is clean
- Do not rinse out until the next wash day giving the oil more time to penetrate the scalp.
- No other growth aids can be used at the same time
- Those who are sensitive to using Castor Oil straight, you can mix your Castor Oil with another Carrier Oil i.e. EVOO, EVCO, Safflower Oil, Jojoba Oil etc. for less irritation.
-Apply Castor oil to your scalp 2x/week
- Apply the Castor oil to your scalp 3x/week
- Apply Castor oil to your clean scalp 3x/week & add Castor oil to you Deep conditioners/Prepoo's.
Now, I plan to cheat.
I am starting at my next wash. No patience. I'll kick off with a wet and air dried pic.
& I won't stop until my Dec relaxer which is either the 18th or 25th of Dec.
I'll be attempting a modified Ultimate Level. What I'll do is apply pure castor oil (JBCO) to clean scalp 2x/week instead of 3, add pure castor oil to my DCs and prepoos, AND there are a couple other places JBCO will exist in my regimen:
1. it's in my sealant mix: hot 6 oil, Organics carrot oil, and JBCO
2. I plan to do at least one hot oil tx each stretch with my sealant mix
GOALS: thicker, healthier looking hair