Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hairlista's Castor Oil Challenge

I accept!
___________________________________________________________
Castor Oil Challenge PART 3

OFFICIALLY STARTS → SEPTEMBER 2ND 2009
OFFICIALLY ENDS → DECEMBER 2ND 2009


Rules:

- Apply Castor oil to your scalp at least twice a week, preferably on wash days when your hair & scalp is clean
- Do not rinse out until the next wash day giving the oil more time to penetrate the scalp.
- No other growth aids can be used at the same time
- Those who are sensitive to using Castor Oil straight, you can mix your Castor Oil with another Carrier Oil i.e. EVOO, EVCO, Safflower Oil, Jojoba Oil etc. for less irritation.

BASIC LEVEL:
-Apply Castor oil to your scalp 2x/week
ADVANCED LEVEL:
- Apply the Castor oil to your scalp 3x/week
ULTIMATE LEVEL:
- Apply Castor oil to your clean scalp 3x/week & add Castor oil to you Deep conditioners/Prepoo's.

___________________________________________________________
Now, I plan to cheat.

I am starting at my next wash. No patience. I'll kick off with a wet and air dried pic.
& I won't stop until my Dec relaxer which is either the 18th or 25th of Dec.

I'll be attempting a modified Ultimate Level. What I'll do is apply pure castor oil (JBCO) to clean scalp 2x/week instead of 3, add pure castor oil to my DCs and prepoos, AND there are a couple other places JBCO will exist in my regimen:

1. it's in my sealant mix: hot 6 oil, Organics carrot oil, and JBCO
2. I plan to do at least one hot oil tx each stretch with my sealant mix

GOALS: thicker, healthier looking hair

3 comments:

  1. I had great success with the castor oil. I know you will, your hair grows like weeds anyway. Your probably going to have ridiculous growth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you pre-poo? dry or wet hair?

    ReplyDelete