Friday, June 5, 2009

THINK I've made up my mind...

...at the moment, I think I should clarify and do a heavy protein tonight in preparation for relaxing next week Friday. I really think I chose the wrong season (summer) to be trying a 16 week stretch. Matter of fact I should have probably skipped my last relaxer and stretched till now. Hindsight is 20/20. Also, I wonder if I BC a little too quickly. If I should have had more patience with my hair after the henna dilemma. Never again will I be so quick to BC. I shall endeavor to do my first mega stretch in the fall.

So relaxer dates for 2009:

June 12th - 8 week
Aug 7th - 8 week
Oct 16th - 10 week
Dec 18th - 9 week

March 12th 2010 God Willing - 12 week

7 week bun

1 comment:

  1. Funny you say that. Summer is the easiest for me to stretch b/c I can wear lots of braidouts and airdry styles to camouflage my ng. I don't like to stretch too long in the winter due to it being cold and I usually wear my hair straight in the winter.

    I know what your saying about prematurely freaking out. When I had the setback from my sew-in not too long ago, I wanted to chop, too. But now my hair is coming along great.I have been babying my hair, with super low-manipulation styling.

    ReplyDelete