Monday, May 4, 2009

Wen wash

So I had to do a quickie Sat morning before I went out so I used only the Wen Cleansing Cond. I did a co wash with it then put some in my hair, pinned it up, showered, then washed it right out. Busy busy. No DC and no protein. Was just too too tired. Put HE LTR leave in...roller set, went under dryer for about 40 mins then wrapped while I got dressed.

I did try to blow my roots in the front but I don't think that worked. I gave up after doing like 2 parts...it is sooo hard and tiring. For some reason, I have curly roots and I just relaxed my hair so either my hair is supergrow (which I doubt) or it didn't get relaxed properly (more probable)...I don't know how I'll handle this stretch.




1 comment:

  1. Results are lovely, identical to your regular wash. I have been thinking about incorporating a cleasing conditioner into my regimen b/c I love cowashing in the summer and I was woried about my scalp not being thoroughly cleansed.

    ReplyDelete